Wednesday, December 30, 2009

welcome everybody to my humble abode!!


Well I guess I will start out by saying HELLO!

I think this might become the museum displaying the brains of Audrey and what she's all about, which might get a little weird sometimes. But sometimes I have some interesting thoughts so I hope you enjoy them.

Here is an oldie that I did back in high school. I called it "Peace" at the time :-). But now I'd like to call it "Ebony meets Ivory". I believe I won like 3rd place for this one in a school competition, but that was like 5 years ago and I do not have the greatest memory. :-) This one was done with oil paints.

I will be posting some more old school artwork later along with some newer stuff. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I like the painting! I also like the fact that I am your first follower. Although I am not sure how to find this blog... Just ran into it on fb. It is the first blog I have ever seen. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this Audrey so so so muuuuch! Glad to see that you have this blog!
    -Janiece (from RCA)

    ReplyDelete